We help you identify the regulations applicable to your projects.
Taking these regulatory constraints into account from the very beginning of the project allows us to turn them into advantages. Thus, with our knowledge of the market and our strategic vision, we assist you throughout the life of your project: from the research and development phases of the product to its marketing, whether it is for human, veterinary or cosmetic use.
As a highly regulated sector, communication about health products is assessed according to the status of the product, the recipients of the information and/or the media, and the reimbursement by health insurance schemes.
Among our interventions:
- Regulation of health products
- Pharmaceutical liabilities
- Implementation of clinical trials
- Support to early market access: innovation package
- Drafting of clinical research, pharmacovigilance and collaboration contracts,
- Relations with the authorities: French Drug Agency (ANSM), Regional Health Agencies (ARS), anti-competition authorities (DGCCRF), (inspections, injunctions, inquiries)